The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for 1 Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in Finance (M/F)
A specialisation is foreseen in Banking, Corporate Finance, or Wealth Management.
- Ref: F2LSFcfd_032015 (to be mentioned in all correspondence)
- 3-year fixed-term contract, renewable once (up to a total of 4 years maximum), 40h/week.
- The doctoral candidate will be working within the Research Unit of the Luxembourg School of Finance. The doctoral candidate is expected to contribute to research projects in the area of Banking, Corporate Finance or Wealth Management.
- The candidate’s main task will be to prepare a doctoral thesis under the supervision of Professor Jos van Bommel. The thesis has to be undertaken at the University of Luxembourg but can also be part of a joint supervision with another university.
- Contribute to the teaching of classes ranging from one to three hours per week, of small group teachings and tutorials.
Applications should be submitted online, before October 30th 2015 and must include the following:
- A motivation letter.
- A detailed curriculum vitae with list of publications and copies thereof, if applicable.
- A transcript of concluded university studies.
- The name, current position and relationship to the applicant, of at least one referee.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.