Data Analysis Tools in Excel, November 29 - December 17, 2016, AUA, Yerevan, Armenia
Course Description: This course had three components:
1) inputting information in Microsoft Excel in the right format,
2) right and logical use of analytics tools such as Pivot Tables, Subtotal tool, consolidation tools, and many more,
3) optimizing your decision making while using analytics in Excel.
In this three-week workshop you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the tools which will help you process and analyze data,
- Learn using the Excel tools optimize ones calculations and data analysis helping operate quicker and more efficiently
- Automatize analytical processes which help avoid mechanical errors while working with Excel
The course includes studying the tools, watching practical examples, application of the learned tools to tasks both in classroom and at home, and further use the electronic materials provided in class.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required to take this course.
Start Date: Nov 29
End Date: Dec 17
Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 19:00-21:00, Saturdays, 11:00-13:00
Duration: 18 hours during 3 weeks
About the trainer: Mayis Margaryan is an Economist and a Marketing specialist by training. He is a Microsoft Excel trainer and the founder of "Excelist" club in Armenia, a company that specializes in Excel and related courses. Mayis conducts vocational trainings in the leading institutions of Armenia, and trains internationally. His channel in YouTube has more than 100 videos and over 100,000 views.
Attention: the course is limited to 15 participants, enroll online ASAP.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.