- The Dan David Prize awards scholarships to doctoral and post-doctoral researchers, carrying out research in one of the selected fields for the current year. Registered doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who study at recognized universities throughout the world, and whose research has been approved, are eligible to apply.
- The Dan David Prize laureates annually donate twenty scholarships of US$15,000 each to outstanding doctoral and postdoctoral students of exceptional promise in the chosen fields for the current year. Ten scholarships are awarded to doctoral and post-doctoral students at universities throughout the world and ten scholarships at Tel Aviv University.
- The Dan David Prize scholarships are granted according to merit, without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, nationality, or political affiliation.
- In order to ensure that your research is relevant to one of this year's chosen fields, please read the field definitions on our website carefully before filling out the form.
- Applicants who have received a scholarship from the Dan David Prize may not apply again.
- A full curriculum vitae of the applicant (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb)
- A one-two page description of the applicant’s doctoral/postdoctoral research project (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb)
- A list of the applicant’s publications (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb)
- Three separate letters of recommendation, on official letterhead and signed, by recognized scholars in the field, one of which is the doctoral/postdoctoral supervisor (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb) Applicants/Recommenders are requested to go toRecommendation Submission Form to attach the recommendation letters. In addition, originals must be received by March 10, 2016, via regular post to: Ms. Smadar Fisher, Director, Dan David Prize, P.O.Box 39040, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv 6997801, Israel.
- Signed authorization by the university, on official letterhead, stating that the applicant is a registered doctoral student/postdoctoral researcher, whose research has been approved. (allowed: doc|rtf|docx|pdf / max:5mb) In addition, original must be received by March 10, 2016, via regular post to: Ms. Smadar Fisher, Director, Dan David Prize,
P.O.Box 39040, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv 6997801, Israel.
Confirmation of successful submission is provided electronically and a copy of the application material is sent to the applicant by email.