International Scholarships - Alumni & Family Scholarship
Curtin University has a burgeoning alumni community and is pleased to offer the Alumni & Family Scholarship to any nationality except Australian.
This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges the importance of this group in growing the University and this scholarship aims to foster trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
Additionally, eligible students who enrol in a Curtin English ELB (English Language Bridging) program before undertaking their study at the University will receive a 10 per cent discount on Curtin English fees.
- Future Students
- Science & Engineering
- Curtin Business School
- Health Sciences
- Postgraduate Coursework
- International students
- Merit Based
The scholarship provides 25% of first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
All UG and PG (master by coursework) available to International Students.
This scholarship is only for:
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2017
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
Please note that this scholarship:
- Covers a maximum of 25% of the first-year tuition fee up to a MAXIMUM of 200 credit points only
- Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense
- Will be credited to recipient’s fee account at commencement of studies and cannot be accessed by them
- Can be revoked at the discretion of Curtin if recipient already has a scholarship or sponsorship
- Can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified
- Is NOT for students granted CRL (Credit for Recognised Learning) for any part of their studies
- CANNOT be retained if a recipient defers their studies beyond a 2017 start date
- CANNOT be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university
- Will NOT be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin
Additional note for master (coursework) students:
- Can only be applied in full to master degrees of 400 credit points
- Will only amount to 25% of the first semester tuition fee for master degrees of less than 400 credit points
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
To prevent the scholarship being revoked, the recipient:
- Must remain enrolled in initial course and major of study unless approved by Curtin International
- Must maintain a full time enrolment of 100 credit points each semester or study period
- Cannot breach the scholarship conditions outlined in their scholarship offer document
- Cannot take a leave of absence or withdraw from their units or course of study
- Cannot be terminated from studies
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: