Application deadline: 5:45pm; December 16, 2016
Company: American University of Armenia (AUA), Center for Student Success
Position: Coordinator of Student Services
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
The Coordinator will be an advocate of students’ needs and experiences both inside and outside of the classroom. This position will assume responsibility for promoting and increasing awareness of student support services on campus. The Coordinator will report to the Manager of the Center for Student Success.
- Assist the Manager to plan, organize and implement student success strategies;
- Work closely with faculty, staff, and other departments;
- Identify and provide academic support resources for students to be included in academic workshops and create electronic/web resources for students;
- Refer students appropriately to resources and programs which may aid in their studies, retention, and development;
- Collect and analyze data and prepare reports;
- Respond to students, faculty and staff inquires and complaints in a professional and timely manner via in person, telephone, web, social media, and email;
- Serve on university-wide committees;
- Use Google applications for sharing and editing of documents; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Student Services.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in an education-related field;
- Strong English language skills; and
- At least two years of related experience in higher education institution.
Job - Assistant to Grants Manager, American University of - ARMACAD
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.