About the conference
In conjunction with the 8th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2017)
This workshop aims to gather researchers, engineers and practitioners both from academia and industry as well as end users who aim to present recent advances on Internet of Things.
Topics of Interest
Original contributions on Internet of Things are solicited. The workshop proposes to address, but is not limited to, the following topics related to IoT communications, paradigms, frameworks and innovative applications:
- IoT Standardization progress
- Spectrum management for IoT
- Green IoT communication
- IoT network architecture and components
- Security, trust and privacy of IoT devices and services
- Mobility management in the IoT
- IoT and information centric networking (ICN)
- Reliability management for the IoT
- Medium access technologies and protocols for IoT devices
- IoT traffic models
- IoT and Smart cities
- IoT and vehicular technology
- IoT and smart homes
- Cloud support for IoT applications
- New IoT applications, services, and business models
- IoT testbeds and field trials
All ANT-2017 and associated workshops accepted papers will be printed in the conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series on-line. Procedia Computer Sciences is hosted on www.Elsevier.com and on Elsevier content platform ScienceDirect (and will be freely available worldwide. All papers in Procedia will also be indexed by Thomson Reuters' Conference Proceeding Citation Index. The papers will contain linked references, XML versions and citable DOI numbers. You will be able to provide a hyperlink to all delegates and direct your conference website visitors to your proceedings. All accepted papers will also be indexed in DBLP.
Authors of selected best papers from this workshop will be invited to submit an extended version to international journal special issues (To be announced).
To APPLY click "Further official information" below and fill the application form.
- Full paper due: December 30, 2016
- Author notification: February 15, 2017
- Camera ready due: March 10, 2017
- Workshop: May 16-9, 2017
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: