Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship, China
In order to encourage more outstanding international students to pursue a higher education in Chongqing, Chongqing Municipal Government launches the Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship.
1. The applicant of non-Chinese citizen wishes to be a degree student (bachelor degree, master degree, or doctoral degree) or a non-degree student for at least one academic year in Chongqing.
2. The applicant of non-Chinese citizen who has already studied at universities of Chongqing for more than one semester and wishes to pursue a degree (bachelor degree, master degree, or doctoral degree) in Chongqing for at least one year.
3. Applicants are in good health and pass the physical examination in statutory medical institutions of China.
4. Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master degree, and be under the age of 40.
5. Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 35.
6. Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
7. Applicants for non-degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 45.
8. Students who have won other scholarships are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants shall submit application materials directly to the International Students Admissions Office of the university by post. Applicants who have passed the initial phase of selection will be forwarded to Chongqing Municipal Education Commission for the final approval. Please note that Chongqing Municipal Education Commission does NOT accept application materials directly from applicants.