Change Management, 13-14 July, AUA, Yerevan, Armenia
The workshop presents the practical aspects of change management in large projects such as new IT system implementation, and business transformation. The workshop will focus on change management tasks at the various stages of a project from start to completion, and the role and responsibilities of the change management team. The workshop is designed to provide practical tools for change planning and implementation, and share the experience from various change management projects.
The workshop focuses on real-life examples and practical cases of change management in large resource and financial companies in Europe and CIS. The language of the workshop is English.
The workshop will be useful to business students, project managers, change management professionals & consultants, middle to high-level managers, as well as to other professionals who want to raise their awareness in change management practice.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.