AN INTENSIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUMMER COURSE FOR 14-17 YEAR OLDS
With 25 hours of tuition each week, a maximum class size of 11 students and a 20% nationality cap, Bucksmore Oxford is an intensive English language course that immerses students aged 14-17 in the English language.
Combined with a fun-filled activity programme, the course is perfect for students who want to maximise their language knowledge away from a traditional summer boarding school environment.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE OXFORD:
- Full-board accommodation in an Oxford University College
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
Dates & Fees
The price per week at Bucksmore Oxford is £1250.
|LENGTH OF STAY||DATES||LOCATION|
|2 Weeks||28 June – 12 July||St. Hilda’s College|
|12 July – 26 July||St. Hilda’s College|
|4 Weeks||28 June – 26 July||St. Hilda’s College|
Included in Course Fees
Prices are fully inclusive, meaning that the only money students need to bring is for souvenirs!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the College
- Packed meals on excursion days
- Wi-Fi available throughout the College
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfers to and from Heathrow and Gatwick airports
- Laundry once a week
- Two full-day trips and one half-day excursion per week
- Personalised report card and certificate presented at graduation ceremony
- Bucksmore rucksack, student card and wristband
- Welcome packs on arrival
- Study materials
Please visit Global Education Fair 2016 in Yerevan (14 May 2016, Best Western Congress Hotel, Picasso Hall ) for more information about this program and scholarship opportunities