Brands: Do You Really Need Them? December 6 - 15, AUA, Yerevan, Armenia
No one does it alone: be it in life or at work you need a team to succeed.
In this era of market saturation you need to seize every opportunity to delight customers and attract prospects; and you need to build brand equity, if you want long term results.
The tools have changed some ……. BUT ………..The fundamentals have not.
The questions are the same:
Who are you?
Who needs to know?
How will they find out?
Why should they care?
Brands are created over time. The process to achieve remarkable results is the same whether you are one person or a big corporation.
In this workshop you will start creating your brand and work on your brand platform. The class will cover the basics of branding: from brand identity building to brand positioning, from brand communication to brand image and content.
A brand is not what a COMPANY SAYS it is, it is what the CUSTOMER THINKS it is.
Duration: 2 weeks, 12 hours
Dates: December 6 - 15
Schedule: 2 times a week, 3 hours per session: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Fee: 52,000 AMD for the entire course
About the instructor: Liana Tadevosyan is marketer with 18 years of work experience both in non-profit as well as private sectors. Presently being the GM of a newly opened hotel in downtown Yerevan (Nova Hotel Yerevan), Liana has an extensive marketing portfolio ranging from the telecom field to banking and from FMCG to hospitality. Moreover, she has massive experience in start-up management and brand establishment and communication, since she has personally been a part of 3 start-up projects in Yerevan.
To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the tandem machine (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.