BI-INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE SCHOLARSHIP
Awarded to students who graduate from the International Baccalaureate® (IB) programme with a strong academic record, the BI-International Baccalaureate scholarship is open to international and Norwegian applicants.
Applicants who hold an International Baccalaureate® Diploma and who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics degree programme.
The candidate must have achieved a minimum of 33 total points in the International Baccalaureate® Diploma.
How to Apply
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section for ‘IB Scholarship’.
- Give BI Norwegian Business School access to your official transcript of grades by 1 May.
Scholarship applications must be received by 1 March.
Selection of Recipients
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships between the Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Analytics programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the International Baccalaureate® Diploma point scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be additional academic achievements, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first bachelor’s degree.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.
The Scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements. Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 250,000.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.