MASTER OF SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Candidates demonstrating strong academic performance and demonstrated financial need who apply for, and are accepted in, a Master of Science degree.
How to apply:
Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship. Documentation of financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial declaration. Please include proof of financial need.
Admission applications, including your scholarship application, must be received by March 1.
Selection of Recipients:
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships among MSc programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master's programmes.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor's degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.
The MSc International Scholarships range from partial to full tuition for the first year of studies. You might also receive the opportunity to renew for a second year. Some living expenses may be covered by a one-time stipend. The amount is set after a thorough individual assessment of each candidate.
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
Academic Progression Requirements:
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a "B" on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the MSc International Scholarship must be prepared to be "BI Ambassadors", acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
Number of Scholarships:
A maximum of 25 scholarships are available for the academic year commencing Autumn 2018.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship; however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student.
- International candidates who are eligible for a regular student loan through the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (have at least 180 ECTS from a Norwegian educational institution) may apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship only. You do not qualify for a stipend for living costs.
- Candidates who have already earned a master’s degree are not given priority for scholarships.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: