The University of Warwick is delighted to announce five scholarships of £10,000 per student available for Taught Masters students starting their courses in 2015/16. These scholarships have been made available through generous funding by benefactors.
How much could I receive?
The scholarships are valued at £10,000.
- For standard fee courses the scholarship will cover the full cost of the tuition fees for 2015/16 and a bursary of £2,600 (Standard fees for 2015/16 are £7,400)
- For non-standard courses the scholarship will be a contribution towards your tuition fees in the first instance and any remaining portion of the award after your fees have been met will be paid directly to you as a bursary for course related costs.
For further information on the likely cost of a postgraduate course please see Funding your Postgraduate Study.
For information about Postgraduate Fees, please see the Student Finance Tuition Fee Tables.
Am I eligible?
In order to be eligible to apply you need to be able to answer yes to all of these questions:
Part 1 - General eligibility criteria
- Did you or are you due to graduate from the University of Warwick between June 2014 and June 2015 (completed your degree studies in the 2013/14 or 2014/15 academic years)?
- Are you applying for a full-time Masters course, or a part-time Masters course that will be studied over a maximum of 2 years, starting in October 2015 (Please check our list of eligible courses )
- Are you eligible to pay tuition fees at the Home/EU rate?
- Can you confirm that you do not already hold a Masters or PhD qualification?
- Were you in receipt of a full maintenance grant or special support grant from the UK government for your undergraduate course?
How do I apply?
Depending on the eligibility criteria selected, you are required to supply evidence of this with your application form. The application form includes guidance on how to do this and the documentation required.
Please submit your application form and supporting evidence by email to email@example.com or by post to Student Funding, Senate House, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL.
The deadline for applications to be received is 16 June 2015 .Please note that if you are sending your application form and supporting evidence by post you should ensure that the application arrives by the deadline.
Students who are registered with Disability Services at Warwick can request an appointment with one of the team or attend a drop in session (Tuesdays 10.00-12.00 or Wednesdays 2.00-4.00) for support with completing Part B of the application form.
How will my application be assessed?
Applications will be scored against additional criteria that look at achievements, personal circumstances and how the award will help with your postgraduate study (part B of the application form). The score from this section of your application form will be combined with the score given for under-representation as evidenced in Part A of the application form. Priority will be given to applicants with the highest combined score.
When will I be notified of the outcome of my application?
The application deadline is 16 June 2015.
You will receive an email by 13 July 2015 notifying you of the outcome of your application.
If you have any questions about this scheme or your eligibility please email: firstname.lastname@example.org