The ARThinkSouthAsia Fellowship is designed to help develop skills, knowledge, networks and experience of potential leaders in the arts and cultural sector of South Asia. We believe that by supporting exceptional individuals to make a step‐change in their skills and career potential, we can bring substantial benefit to the cultural field as a whole.
15 Fellows will be selected from across South Asia.
The Fellowship includes:
- A two‐week residential course in India in May 2017: This includes intensive modules in Strategic Planning, Cultural Policy,
- Marketing and Communications, Fundraising, HR, and Finance. These modules will be led by a mix of Indian and international professional trainers and academics, and will be supplemented by expert guest lectures. Participation in the residential programme is mandatory.
- A 30-day secondment with a cultural institution in Germany/UK/South Asia over the year 2017-18.
- A concluding seminar in May 2018. (to be confirmed)
- The Fellowship is supported by Goethe-Institut, British Council, and the Piramal Art Foundation.
- 15 November 2016: Application Deadline
- 20 December 2016: Notification to shortlisted candidates
To apply, please complete the application form on our website OR email the completed pdf form along with your supporting documents to email@example.com.
Please note that incomplete applications, or applications sent via post will not be accepted.
If you are selected for the fellowship, you will be notified via email. You will then be required to submit:
a. a countersigned contract that will be sent to you upon notification of selection
b. a scanned copy of your passport
c. a No Objection Certificate from your current employers (if applicable)
For any further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click "Further official information" below.