Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Main Job Responsibilities
- Regularly and expediently database/input applicant files into AUA’s Online Application System and with no errors.
- Complete technical eligibility checks for each application.
- Receive and track newly received admissions documents and update application checklists.
- Conduct required data verification reviews for all applicants.
- Analyze and evaluate admissions information including self-reported high school data, high school transcripts, and test scores.
- Provide preliminary transcript evaluations and validate GPAs.
- Assist in fulfilling data and reporting requests based on admissions related data for IRO and other required reports.
- Work with internal team of developers and admissions team to build data verification processes directly into the University Management System.
- Regularly test the online application system and propose further improvements for streamlined application processing.
- Work with Office of the Registrar to print and transition files of admitted and enrolled students.
- Serve as point of contact for prospective students and families ensuring all questions are responded to appropriately and in a manner that creates a welcoming environment.
- Ensure email communication to various admissions administered email addresses is responded to in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in supporting recruitment events including, but not limited to, Open Houses, informational events, school visits, and more.
- Maintain and/or create files and records of correspondence, reports, policies, e-mail listings, applicant/school files, academic contacts, etc.
- Create and continuously work on annual admissions related internal reporting templates.
- Conduct research and prepare summary reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Undergraduate degree.
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office) including ability to manipulate and analyze data using Microsoft Excel, prepare creative presentations using PowerPoint, and draft documents using Word.
- Experience with some programming, CRM usage, or MailChimp preferred.
- Excellent online media communication skills (email, social networks, etc.)
- Ability to handle confidential information in a reliable, trustworthy manner.
- Fluency in English and Armenian including very good writing skills. Russian is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies in a fast-paced changing environment.
How to apply: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject heading “Admissions Data Specialist” by July 7, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution