Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Undergraduate degree.
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office) including ability to manipulate and analyze data using Microsoft Excel, prepare creative presentations using PowerPoint, and draft documents using Word.
- Experience with some programming, CRM usage, or MailChimp preferred.
- Excellent online media communication skills (email, social networks, etc.)
- Ability to handle confidential information in a reliable, trustworthy manner.
- Fluency in English and Armenian including very good writing skills. Russian is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies in a fast-paced changing environment.
How to apply: Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Admissions Data Specialist” by July 7, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution