Position: Administrative Secretary/MA TEFL
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Maintain and update all Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) student/teacher and TEFL alumni databases (class lists, attendance, exam results, etc.).
- Type new and updates other curriculum and syllabus information onto database.
- Stay current with all University and departmental events and changes.
- Keep inventory of books, videos and cassettes up to date; stamp, monitor, tag, locate, collect and classify books, videos and cassettes.
- Reserve rooms, audio-visual equipment and other items as requested.
- Type and print announcements, programs, schedules, sign-up sheets and other documents.
- Announce scheduled classes and exams to the students and instructors.
- Receive visitors, students and staff and handle incoming and outgoing calls.
- Oversee all office supplies and equipment.
- Help to make the office a cheery, clean, and friendly place.
- Handle printers, copy machine, and other office equipment.
- Support all MATEFL Programs and staff (e.g. arranging for outside photocopies, reserving rooms, contacts students, etc.).
- Provide translation to and from English and Armenian, as needed.
- Process documentation for AUA Accounting, specifically: Experimental English Courses (EEC) tuition refunds, reimbursements, and EEC-related purchases.
- Process documentation related to EEC employees and contractors, specifically: timesheets, payrolls, absenteeism forms, and acts of acceptance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Undergraduate Degree/University Diploma in a relevant field.
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English, Armenian.
- Computer skills (MS Office, spreadsheets, database management, Moodle is a plus).
- Relevant work experience of 1 year and more.
- Secretarial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution