Application deadline: 5:45pm; July 21, 2017
Company: American University of Armenia (AUA), Entrepreneurship and Product Innovation Center (EPIC)
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
EPIC aims to develop a platform for promoting entrepreneurial education, cross disciplinary collaboration, and enable startup incubation at American University of Armenia. EPIC educates knowledgeable and efficient entrepreneurs to address global and local needs.
Successful candidate should possess experience in managing units, activities, events that have both timely marketing and communication requirements.
- Undergraduate Degree/University Diploma in a relevant field.
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English, Armenian.
- Computer skills (MS Office, spreadsheets, database management).
- Relevant work experience of 1 year and more.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Knowledge/experience in university setting is helpful.
- State-of-the-art social media expertise for marketing and communication activities preferred.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to email@example.com with the subject heading “Administrative Assistant/EPIC”. Applications must be received by July 21, 2017 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution