Khalifa University of Science and Technology offers scholarships to support qualified international students enrolled in graduate programs on a full-time basis.
Khalifa University of Science and Technology (KU), in collaboration with the China Scholarship Council (CSC), offers the CSC- KU Scholarship to highly qualified Chinese nationals admitted to PhD in Engineering or science on a full-time basis.
PhD Scholarship Benefits
- Monthly stipend of AED 9,200 from Khalifa University and an additional stipend from CSC.
- Annual flight tickets provided by CSC.
- Full waiver of tuition fees and any research-associated fees.
- Free University accommodation (or accommodation assistance of up to AED 2,000 per month if University accommodation is not available).
- Free textbooks.
- Visa processing costs.
- UAE medical insurance.
- Apply online for the PhD program at Khalifa University.
- After receiving the admission offer letter from Khalifa University, candidates must also apply to CSC by completing an application for funding and employer reference.
To be eligible an applicant must:
- Be a citizen and permanent resident of the People’s Republic of China at the time of applying.
- Be approved for unconditional admission to a PhD program at Khalifa University.
- Have official approval for a scholarship award from CSC prior to first registration at Khalifa University.
The PhD scholarship is awarded to successful applicants for up to a maximum of 48 months.
Other terms and Conditions
To continue to receive the CSC-KU Scholarship the student must:
- Register as a full-time student every semester, including the summer term.
- Maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 out of 4 during his/her study at Khalifa University.
- Comply with the policies, rules and regulations of Khalifa University.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.