This project will implement a series of novel technologies (including the new generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols) to be adopted by green cryptocurrency platforms, with the objectives of energy-efficiency, security and scalability (i.e. supporting large numbers of transactions).
PhD Scholarships funded by CloudTech-RMIT Green Cryptocurrency Joint Research Program/Laboratory on design of the next generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols for large-scale green cryptocurrency platforms.
PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies, 2022-23 is available to undertake PhD level programs at RMIT University Australia.
The eligible students will receive $32,841 per annum for three years with the possibility of a six-month extension and a tuition fee waiver by RMIT.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must: Have a Master by Research degree; or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent; or an Honours degree achieving first class honours in Computer Science. Applicants with research and/or industry experience in building distributed systems/applications will be preferred.
To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr Hai Dong.
- Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Academic Transcript
- English language proficiency test result (for international applicants)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.