ffiliate, content marketing, and more. You will gain knowledge about SEO and web analytics, website development and implementation of online marketing, and also where to find newest information, trends and tools.
Young professionals and university students with an intermediary level of English
Digital Marketing is a very broad mixture of marketing channels and people. After completion of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Create an online marketing strategy
- Understand various online channels including
- PPC and RTB marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Understand the basics of SEO and web analytics
- Understand the process of website development and how to include online marketing channels.
- Use the best tools on the market and where to find the latest information and updates.
- The course will be built on practical workshops on real company cases.
- Students must be intermediate in spoken English (B1).
- For tasks to be performed in class they need to have access to a computer.
- Basics of HTML programming may be an advantage but it is not necessary.
Credits info: 5 EC
You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course which you may use to show evidence of the skills you have learnt during the course and have the credits accepted by your home university.
EUR 850: Course fee includes the application fee, study materials, afternoon/evening social activities and events during the week, barbecue and a welcome drink. Other expenses, such as meals, accommodation, insurance, personal expenses, extra activities (such as trips outside town over the weekend) are not included in the price.
EUR 208: Accommodation fee for a 13-night stay at Botic Student House starts at 16 EUR/night for a double bed room. Single bed is 23EUR/night.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.