The MathWorks Minidrone Competition will introduce participants to Model-Based Design using Simulink.
The competition consists of two rounds:
Round 1 | Simulation
Develop path planning, image processing, and control systems for a minidrone line follower in simulations
Round 2 | Showcase
Submit a video presentation of your approach used in the simulation round and participate in an audience Q&A session
Get Ready to Fly
1. Apply to receive all the competition materials.
2. Watch the MathWorks Minidrone Competition video series to better understand the competition details.
3. Review the competition rules and guidelines.
4. Complete MATLAB Onramp, Simulink Onramp, and Stateflow Onramp courses before starting to work on your algorithm.
* No participation fees tutorials
* Free self-paced tutorials MATLAB
*Complimentary MathWorks software
Learn how to develop an autonomous minidrone line follower and develop key skills like Model-Based Design relevant to the industry—all while having fun using drones!
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.