Focusing single-mindedly on the betterment of mankind, the Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals, creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children and encourages tolerance between different cultures. The Boustany Foundation believes that providing highly talented individuals with the opportunity to maximize their potential can have profound and wide-ranging effects that resonate far beyond their own particular field.
Established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi, the Boustany Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco. The two entities share a similar vision although each has its own Board of Directors representing a diverse range of nationalities and backgrounds. Preceding the Foundation itself, the first Boustany Scholarship was awarded in 1997 to an MBA student at the University of Cambridge. The Foundation has since awarded many scholarships in various fields with plans to create more opportunities in the coming years for exceptional students.
Today, the Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programs – all of which have ambitious plans for further development, global reach and scope. New scholarships for talented and promising individuals are progressively being created. Each year more projects that offer opportunities for disadvantaged children are proposed and brought to fruition. The Boustany Foundation recognises the importance of helping people evolve and leave a positive impact on the world.
In order to achieve the above, the Foundation grants various scholarships across a range of academic disciplines with plans to expand the scholarship program progressively in the coming years. Scholarships are awarded to outstandingly talented applicants and those who show exceptional promise.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
The scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
- An internship opportunity with the Boustany Foundation.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
If you are interested to apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship, you will need to send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to this following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.