EPFL offers a limited number of fellowships at master’s level to students with outstanding academic records. Anyone applying to an EPFL master’s program is eligible. Applications are currently invited from interested students around the globe for the 2022/2023 EPFL Excellence Fellowships to study in Switzerland.
The EPFL Excellence fellowships are funded partly by EPFL directly and a contributory funding through partnerships with foundations or private companies. The selection of candidates and the granting of the fellowships are based on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): EPFL/Partners
Host Institution(s): EPFL
Number of Awards: Several
- Anyone applying to an EPFL master’s program is eligible. EPFL grants a limited number of fellowships to the most deserving candidates based on their academic records.
- Cumulating this fellowship with other substantial scholarships is not possible. Candidates are required to declare all the scholarships they receive during their master’s (see section 4.2).
- If the master at EPFL is a second master’s degree, candidates are not eligible for an excellence fellowship.
- CHF 10’000 per semester
- Reservation of a student room in a student residence
- A certificate of excellence (at the end of the master’s program)
The application should contain:
- a CV
- a motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation from professors familiar with students’ work and achievements
- a transcript of all grades earned at EPFL
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.