Call for Abstracts: Transformation and Development in the OSCE Region
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is currently looking for abstract for chapters for the Open Access book series edition for 2022 on Transformation and Development in the OSCE Region (Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe), edited by the Academy and published with Springer.
The focus of the volume is:
‘Towards a New Eurasianism?
China, Russia, Europe, and North America’s interaction in the OSCE region.’
We are looking for contributions that address the wider areas of transformation and development in the OSCE region, concerning societies and states across North America, the Balkans, and Eurasia, covering OSCE related matters in this field, for example:
- Security, Border issues and Peace
- Identity politics and gender equality
- The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and Economic Developments
- Democratic and anti-democratic movements and nationalism
- Rule of Law, Human Rights policies, and Transitional Justice
- Migration and Climate Change
- Religious and intercultural developments and changes
- Impact of New Technologies
We are seeking high level academic contributions between 6,000 and 8,000 words (in English), including abstract and bibliography and we invite scholars, practitioners, and academics to submit an abstract (max 200 words) by: 15 July 2021
Please send your abstract to the editors of the publication:
Prof. Dr. Anja Mihr, DAAD Associate Professor, OSCE Academy in Bishkek: email@example.com
Dr. Paolo Sorbello, Research Fellow, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.