The AGSM Global Reach Scholarship gives exceptional students from diverse international backgrounds access to AGSM’s Full-Time MBA program located in Sydney.
Selection Process and How to Apply
Candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship once they have submitted an application for the Full-Time MBA program.
Applicants will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Academic merit (determined by GMAT test score)
- Leadership potential (determined by admissions interview)
- Career progression (determined by CV and references)
- Global citizenship (determined by CV and admissions interview)
Value and Funding
The following tuition fee waiver scholarships are available:
- Minimum of one full tuition fee waiver for the top candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in all four-selection criterion
- Minimum of one 75% tuition fee waiver for candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in three of the selection criterion
- Minimum of two half tuition fee waivers for candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in two of the selection criterion
- Minimum of two quarter tuition fee waivers for candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement in one of the selection criterion
These decisions are made at the discretion of the Selection Committee.
Funded by AGSM @ UNSW Business School.
These scholarships are open to international MBA candidates who have received an offer of admission to the AGSM Full-Time MBA program.
Minimum of six scholarships available, with one recipient per country. These scholarships may be awarded in any admissions round.
Full and partial tuition fee waivers are available for eligible candidates.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: