The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB's business through research outputs.
Internship candidates must:
- be enrolled in a Master's- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB's work;
- be a national of one of ADB's members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: