International Student Competition
Are you a Master's student enrolled in a food study programme eager to find solutions for valorizing food biodiversity in your country?
We want to hear about them!
We are accepting proposals to join the competition!
Winning ideas will be rewarded with great prizes!
Students will participate in an innovative, learner-centric environment based on active, action-oriented learning to develop a project including a specific objective/target, the design and development of a solution exploitable at the industry level and with the main aim of contributing to innovation in sustainable food systems as well as quality and safety of foods. The 2020 Food Factory-4-Us Sustainable Supply Chain International Student Competition will aim to answer the following question:
How can food biodiversity in your country be valorized?
Do you have a great idea for valorizing food biodiversity in your country? Form a team of 3-5 Master's students, get a faculty mentor, read the instructions on Project Topic and Evaluation, go to Application form and briefly present your project proposal (1000 characters) and your team members the latest by 30 September 2020!
- The Advisory Board will evalute all incoming project proposals for innovation; industry applicability; and social, economic and/or environmental impact.
- All accepted student teams will begin working independently on their projects and will participate in a series of online trainings.
- Deadline for submitting your project report and presentation is 31 January 2021 per email
- The Advisory Board will evaluate all submitted projects and presentations.
- At the Final Virtual Conference (to be held in February 2021), all teams will present their projects in an online conference in the presence of industry and multiplayer representatives. And the Winning Team will be announced! Check out the attractive prizes!
- Check the deadlines and scheduled online trainings. Student teams are requested to check this site regularly as changes may occur.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.