The loans and scholarships you may be eligible for will differ depending on the level you're planning to study:
- postgraduate financial support
- PhD funding.
We also offer a number of scholarships specifically for international students. Some are offered directly by Birkbeck, others are offered in partnership with other organisations.
BIRKBECK INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Birkbeck is offering a limited number of scholarships to qualified and motivated international students from Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and East Asia), the Caribbean, Latin America and the MENA (Middle East and North Africa).
- Who may apply: International students from the above regions holding unconditional offers in any full-time programme offered by Birkbeck, starting in October 2020. You must be an international fee-payer to qualify.
- Scholarship amounts:
- £2000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1500 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1000 (tuition fee-only, first year only).
- General terms and conditions: Scholarships may not be held in conjunction with any other full scholarships (e.g. Chevening). You must complete payment of the £2000 non-refundable deposit within two weeks of being selected for the scholarship.
- How to apply: Once you have received an unconditional offer from Birkbeck, you will be asked to fill in the Birkbeck International Scholarship application form.
- Deadline: 28 August 2020. Please note that applications will be assessed and processed as a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, you are advised to apply as soon as possible.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: