US Next Generation Research Program
Support for US Next Generation Research Program provides grant support to encourage research projects or programs that provide in-depth analyses and policy recommendations on political, social, and economic issues on Korea and East Asia.
1. Researchers employed by accredited research institutes (think tanks) and/or university research institutions based in the United States.
2. Researchers who received a Ph.D. or M.A. within 10 years.
Areas of Support
Policy research on the future of the US-Korea relationship
1. Issues on the Korean Peninsula (peacebuilding, US-ROK alliance, security, economy/trade, society etc.)
2. Technological Innovation (digital transformation, cyber security, AI, 5G etc.)
3. Other issues for US-Korea cooperation (climate/environment, democracy, cultural exchange etc.)
Project expenses, researcher’s salary and/or indirect costs
※ Up to 10% of the total direct cost may be requested as the coverage for indirect costs
The Korea Foundation normally considers projects with a grant period of one year.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: