Engineering scholarships for international applicants
This scholarship for International (non-EU) applicants is worth £2,000.
The School is committed to providing financial support to high-calibre international students on Engineering courses through the generous scholarship scheme.
Scholarships will be offered to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the below courses in September 2020. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. They will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants. To be considered for a scholarship applicants must hold a first class honours degree or equivalent.
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants)
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Internet of Things with Entrepreneurship
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management in Greece
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
- MSc Temporary Works and Construction Method Engineering
How to apply
Once you have applied to one of our Masters programmes, please complete the SMCSE International Scholarship Application Form to be considered for this scholarship.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.