Postdoctoral Fellow in Digital Transformation/ICT in Education
The Higher School of Economics Laboratory for Digital Transformation of Education in Moscow, Russia, invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the field of digital transformation.
About HSE University
The Higher School of Economics (HSE University) is a young, dynamic and fast-growing Russian research university. Over the past 25 years, HSE University has become a leader in Russian education, while also being recognized globally.
For instance, we were the first state-run university in Russia to begin recruiting on the international academic market. We aim at being a university with a highly attuned approach to training new professionals. Therefore, we are eager to hire people with real experience, as well as basic and applied knowledge. Committed to high-quality research, HSE University now has more than 100 research institutes and centres and over 30 international research laboratories collaborating with international specialists from all over the world.
The general requirements for the postdoctoral fellowship positions are the following:
- Candidates must hold a recent PhD in the field of ICT of education, technology-enhanced learning, e-learning for related areas which was awarded over the last 5 years or received before starting work at HSE in a relevant field by an internationally recognized university and has been assessed by external reviewers as having the potential to pursue research that is publishable in leading peer-reviewed journals;
Candidates should have a strong background in research in the learning sciences; innovation in education; design or design-based research; technology-mediated learning environments, primarily focused on school and/or higher school.
- ability to conduct research of digital transformation processes
- Fluent English is an obligatory condition as research and other activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of Russian is not required;
- Relevant experience will be an asset although not required
The position involves:
- working under the direct supervision of Dr. Karlov
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research along with working on Laboratory for Digital Transformation of Education’s research projects such as:
- Monitoring of digital transformation of Russian school
- Digital learning environment
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of Laboratory for Digital Transformation of Education’s;
- participation in the events of the Laboratory for Digital Transformation of Education’s and other contribution to the Lab’s development;
- public presentations of candidate’s own research to the academic community;
- some teaching is encouraged, though not required.
Appointments are normally made for one year. Postdoctoral fellows have an opportunity of renewal of the contract (no more than two times).
HSE University offers postdoctoral fellows a competitive salary, the standard medical insurance plan, a working space equipped with a computer and free Internet access at the University.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.