Visegrad Scholarship Program
Visegrad scholarships support Master and post-Master students and researchers in all disciplines and in any language for up to four semesters at more than 190 higher education institutions across Central and Eastern Europe.
Master and post-Master scholars and researchers who are citizens of the Visegrad countries can apply for scholarship to study at any accredited university/institute within V4 and in Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Moldova, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Serbia and Ukraine.
- The country of your citizenship, permanent residence and home university must be different from the country of the host institution, i.e. the previous level of your university studies must be completed in a country other than where you apply for studies with our support
- The distance between the home university and host university/institute as well as between the permanent residence and the host university/institute must be above 150 km
- Study period/length of support is 1–4 semesters for full-time Master’s level studies, or 1–2 semesters for post-Master’s full-time studies/research
- The amount of the support is €2,300/semester for scholar + €1,500/semester for the host institution
- Acceptance of other governmental scholarships from any of the V4 countries or from the EU simultaneously with the Visegrad Scholarship is not possible
How to apply
Your application must be submitted online via My Visegrad by March 15, 12.00 (noon) and must include the following enclosures (in English or accompanied by certified translation):
- If applying for Master’s scholarship, you have to upload scan of a valid identification document, transcript of records for the last 2 duly terminated semesters and the letter of acceptance from the host university that is not older than 3 months
- If applying for Post-Master’s scholarship, you have to upload scan of a valid identification document, letter of acceptance including detailed working plan of the study/research from the host university that is not older than 3 months
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: