CIMI offers a 3-year support grant (possibly co-financed) for 2 to 5 students starting a PhD in one of the teams related to CIMI to start in October 2020.
Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
The research areas should be developed within the activities at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT), the Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT) and the teams ROC, SARA, MAC, TSF and VERTICS of the Laboratoire d'analyse et d'architecture des systèmes (LAAS). Phd subjects with interactions between mathematics and computer science will be closely examined.
Application process :
Online applications only by using the form that will be soon available. You can apply till Sunday 29th of March 2020 (22H00 Paris time)
Applicants must be able to provide the following documents :
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Details of grades obtained at university from the 1st year to present
- Motivation letter from the applicant
- Short description of the proposed Phd subject signed by the applicant and the applicant’s supervisor
- Where appropriate, a proposal for co-financing
IMPORTANT : The applicant is reponsible to make sure his application is complete prior to the closing date. Please note that fully completed applications only will be examined.
Selection process :
- Shortlisting by the Ecole Doctorale Mathématiques Informatique Télécommunications de Toulouse(EDMITT) thematic commissions
- The final selection will be performed by the LabEx CIMI Executive Committee
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.