International Youth Fellowship Program
For 29 years, Aga Khan Foundation Canada (AKFC) has sent bright young Canadians to Asia and Africa to complete eight month placements, preceded by a three-week management seminar in Ottawa facilitated by leading development practitioners.
Who is eligible?
All Fellows must meet the following application criteria:
- Hold, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution by April 30th, 2020, with a record of strong academic performance
- Will not be enrolled in any educational program for the duration of the Fellowship program (June 2020 – February 2021)
- Demonstrated commitment to international development through related volunteer, professional or academic experience
- Be 30 years of age or under on or before January 31st 2020
- Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- Be fluent in English
- Present all appropriate documentation (CVs, degrees, transcripts, references, etc.)
There is no flexibility on the eligibility criteria, and any applications not meeting the requirements will automatically be disqualified.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: