Maastricht University Holland Euregion Refugee Scholarship
UM recognizes that it can be difficult for students from refugee communities to access and succeed in higher education. In order to support these learners, the UM Holland Euregion Refugee Scholarship programme offers 5 tuition waivers per academic year for talented refugee students from the Meuse-Rhine Euregion who have been admitted to a Master’s programme at UM.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and are a refugee in Belgium or Germany
- You can proof that you reside in the Euregion
- You are willing to sign a consent form that you will not move to the Netherlands and agree to commute to Maastricht University
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please note that the Master’s programmes Medicine and Physician-Clinical Investigator are not eligible for the UM Holland Euregion Refugee Scholarship.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: