Dato' Kho Hui Meng Scholarship
Established in 2019, the Dato' Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is available to first year full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree programme at the Singapore Management University. The objective is to nurture undergraduates to be creative, reflective global citizens and future leaders devoted to creating meaningful impact in business and society.
- Full-time first year undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Any nationality with priority for Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills
- Actively involved in sports and community service activities
Tenure and Benefits
- Total value up to $87,400 (towards subsidised tuition fees, study-related expenses and provisions for University-approved overseas student programmes).
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of award
Tuition Grant Scheme
Scholars are required to take advantage of the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) provided by the Singapore Government for subsidised education. Under the TGS, non-Singaporean recipients (including Singapore Permanent Residents) will be contractually obliged to work for Singapore-registered companies for a minimum period of three years upon graduation.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.