The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders (for International Students)
The University of Winnipeg is pleased to announce the creation of 53 new entrance scholarships for international students who will be entering The University of Winnipeg for the first time.
Given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time –Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
The University of Winnipeg President's Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
- A completed application package includes the following:
- A completed application form
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities.
The University of Winnipeg President's Scholarship for World Leaders deadline: June 1
Please submit your completed application form to:
Awards and Financial Aid
The University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.