March 2019 - Human Resources Online Intake for March 20
Application deadline: 17 March 2019
Start date: 20 March 2019
100% Online Studies
Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management
BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
Admissions are open for the next online intake to the Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management.
This program has a multidisciplinary approach to teaching HR, as it provides a complete overview for becoming an effective leader in the field. Going beyond the standard teachings of HR, this degree program offers its students the possibility to gain real managerial skills, and become an expert in human capital management.
The online methodology
- The classes are done through an interactive virtual campus
- There are no specific hours to attend classes, but 3 deadlines in each subject, which keeps the students well on track
- Each subject consists of a discussion forum with the professor and the students, a case study and a quiz
- Thanks to the participation of students from every corner of the world, every student has a chance to learn international cases of business management
- Working professionals
- Any other professional who cannot attend physical classes but wants to receive quality higher education via distance learning
This program is coordinated by Professor Clara Prat, who is an executive coach and consultant, with more than a decade of work experience in leadership and HR coaching, as well as teaching. All of the professors are working professionals, not just academics. Whether you are pursuing a career within a large corporation or a young startup, this master program will enable you to connect with the right teachers that have the ¨know how¨ of the business world.
· Foundations of Global Human Resources Management
· Business & Human Resource Strategy
· Organizational Culture & Behavior
· Leadership and Team Building
· Competencies & Talent Management
· Employee Relations and Conflict Management
· Learning, Development & Executive Coaching
· Global personnel Recruitment & Selection
· Change Management
· Ethics Management
· HR Analytics & Technology
· The future of HRM: Innovation
Final Master Project: Business plan or a case study
20 March 2019 - 20 March 2020
17 March 2019
Tuition fees of the online master
● Motivation letter
● Passport or ID copy
● Bachelor's degree or 5 years of Management experience + High school diploma or equivalent
● Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
● Proficiency / Advanced level in English, in case it is not your mother tongue. (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English)
In case you do not have an English language certificate, we can arrange a test.
BEBS offers different partial scholarships, based on academic merit, work experience and other credentials. Contact the school to learn more.
Please press the “APPLY ONLINE” button below this announcement and fill in the required fields by March 17, 2019. A representative of Barcelona Executive Business School will contact you shortly with more details about the program.