Kautilya Fellows Program
India Foundation in association with the Ministry of External Affairs hosted the 1st edition of the Foreign Policy Workshop in January 2018. Building on its success, the Foundation is hosting the 2nd edition of the workshop called the Kautilya Fellows Program.
The Program is scheduled to be held in Delhi on February 18 - February 28, 2019. It aims to provide scholars from around the world an opportunity to study India's age old tradition of building cooperative relationships with other countries and understand India's growing leadership role in the world. In this edition, the program will also include a component on India's Public Policy wherein participants will be introduced to our public institutions and their role in enabling democratic governance.
* The Kautilya Fellows Program is a 10-day long certificate program for scholars from around the world to understand modern day India and its growing leadership in the world.
* 4 days long module on India's Foreign Policy and India's Public Policy delivered by thought leaders in government and experienced practitioners
* Understand the role of India's institutions in policy making through field visits and direct interaction with top leadership
* Optional excursion to Kumbh Mela in Prayagraj
* Limited scholarships available
Costs and Scholarship:
The tuition at programme is fully funded for all selected candidates. However there is a fees of USD 275 which covers cost of study material and meals for 10 days. The airfare to New Delhi and stay for duration of the program will have to be borne by candidates.
Participants may choose to attend only of the two modules on foreign policy and public policy, in which case the fees is USD 138.
There are limited scholarships available for deserving candidates which will cover the cost of airfare, stay in New Delhi and fees of USD 275. The scholarship candidates will be decided by the Academic Council after reviewing completed applications.
For more information click ''LINK TO ORIGINAL'' below.