Become an expert in Maintenance Engineering. Learn how you can prepare for your career with Lulea University of Technology!
In the Master Programme in Maintenance Engineering, you will learn to analyze the causes of faults and implement improvements. You'll also learn how to implement solutions that reduce energy consumption or costly breakdowns which in turn contributes to a sustainable future!
Lulea University of Technology is the northernmost technical university in Scandinavia. With its unique location 100km south of the Arctic Circle, you’ll get to experience the full Nordic atmosphere with the gleaming winter, northern lights and sunshine in the summer.
Apply by: 15 January 2019
Programme start: September 2019
- Free (students from EU/EEA and Switzerland)
- SEK 140,000 per year (students from outside EU/EEA and Switzerland)
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree and documented skills in English language
BONUS: Successfully enroll into the programme and you could win 10% off of the tuition fee in your first year!
What to do next:
1. Go to this Sqore page to find out if the programme is right for you
- Sign up on Sqore
- Take a short quiz to discover more about the programme
- Fill in your details
2. If you meet the eligibility criteria, an admissions expert will be in touch to guide you with your decision.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: