DescriptionSeveral post-doctoral positions in mathematics are offered in the Henri Lebesgue Center, in partnership with
- Région Bretagne and Région Pays de la Loire (DéfiMaths project)
- the ANR project MoHyCon
- the ANR project CCEM
- the ERC project Fanfare.
The hired applicant will conduct his/her research in of the laboratories of the Henri Lebesgue Center:
- IRMAR in Rennes,
- LMJL in Nantes,
- LMBA in Brest and Vannes, and
- LAREMA in Angers.
There is no teaching obligation. The net salary will be about 2 100 Euros per month.
The positions are expected to begin on September 1st or October 1st, 2019.
- CV describing the candidate's profile and professional experience (list of publications, research topics, activities)
- Cover letter including the research project
- Provide the email address of at least two researchers who agree to send recommendation letter, including one from a local researcher.
- Post-docs cofunded by Région Bretagne and Région Pays de la Loire (DéfiMaths project): duration 2*12 months. The candidate must have spent at least 18 months abroad during the last 3 years. Contact for more information: doctorant[at]lebesgue.fr.
- Project MoHyCon. Contact: Marianne Bessemoulin before applying. Duration 1 year.
- Project CCEM. Contact Samuel Tapie or Gilles Carron before applying. Duration 1 year.
- the ERC project Fanfare. Contact Frédéric Bernicot before applying. Duration 1 or 2 years.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.