Fully funded PhD, Postdoctoral and Research Scholarships in Switzerland.
Each year the Swiss Confederation awards Government Excellence Scholarships to promote international exchange and research cooperation between Switzerland and over 180 other countries. Recipients are selected by the awarding body, the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Armenian Scholars are aimed at young researchers from Armenia who have completed a master’s degree or PhD.
All disciplines taught in the mentioned Universities are accepted, except artistic disciplines.
The Scholarship Program enables selected applicants to pursue a PhD, Postdoctoral program or to carry out a research in Swiss universities and research centers. The program includes the following universities and educational institutions:
- University of Basel, University of Bern, University of Fribourg, University of Geneva, University of Lausanne, University of Lucerne, University of Neuchâtel, University of St. Gallen, University of Zurich, Università della Svizzera italiana
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL), Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), Research Institutes of the ETH Domain (PSI; WSL; EMPA; EAWAG)
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID)
- University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland, Bern University of Applied Sciences, University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland, University of applied Sciences Eastern Switzerland, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland, The Zürcher Fachhochschule
- Universities of teacher education
Those who pursue postgraduate education or research are provided:
Before applying for the scholarship program it is necessary to get acquainted with the program's requirements.
To apply please click here, complete the preapplication form, after which ARMACAD employee will contact you and provide the information and full applicaton package of the relevant program.
The preapplication form also includes the question about the duration of the program, so it is necessary to select the educational institution beforehand and exactly know the duration of the program.
The complete application package also includes a letter from an academic host professor at the chosen Swiss university confirming why she/he is willing to supervise and support the study and/or research.
By filling the preapplication form, you will also be registered for the mid-October information day, which will be dedicated to application process of the scholarship program.
The deadline for submission of applications is November 15.
Էլ․ փոստ․ email@example.com
Scholarship announcement in Armenian