12 Months fellowship program in Venice, Italy
The Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics and Statistics at Università Ca' Foscari Venezia invites applications for a post-doc fellowship in: TITLE:. Secure Software for Additive Manifacturing Systems (ID DOMANDA 10065402) SSD: INF/01 Abstract: The project ADMIN 4D (ADditive Manufacturing & INdustry 4.0 as innovation Driver) integrates different technologies for Smart Manifacturing: additive technologies (3D printing with different materials, sensors in IoT environment, mechanics/mechatronics. The aim of the project is to develop an innovative system to collect and elaborate information about the materials used in the products and in the manifacturing system (3D printing). Tutor: Agostino Cortesi
The research may be carried out in English. The fellowship is intended to provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to pursue his/her own research while benefiting from the range of expertise at Università Ca' Foscari Venezia. Who can apply Prospective candidates are expected to hold a MSc / MTech in Computer Science, MTech in Computer Engineering, or equivalent degrees or related disciplines. Ca' Foscari encourages applications from researchers with positive evaluation in all the criteria in individual proposals such as Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions - Individual Fellowships/ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) or similar. Researchers having successfully completed by 30/04/2018 Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions - Individual Fellowships/ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) or similar funded projects are warmly encouraged to apply.
Duration of contract:
12 months approximately starting: July 2018 Stipend: The research fellowship amounts to 19.367,00 Euros per year, including taxes and social charges.
Deadline for submission of applications:, 27/06/2018 - 12.00 noon.
How to apply:
Candidates should submit:
1. The application form;
2. A CV in European format, duly dated and signed;
3. A copy of a valid identity document (either Identity Card or Passport);
4. (If available) Evaluation Summary Reports of Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions - Individual Fellowships/ ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young 2 Independence Research) individual proposals having passed all the evaluation thresholds;
5. (If available) Details of Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions - Individual Fellowships, ERC Starting Grants, FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/ SIR Scientific Young Independence Research funded projects;
6. All documents, qualifications and publications relevant for the selection procedure . All the schemes of the quoted documentation are available on the website.
How to submit your application
Applications should be submitted by the online procedure, available at the website.
The candidate, after the uploading, will receive a submission number and an e-mail acknowledging receipt of his/her application. The candidate if necessary could access the procedures for updating any data and materials by the link provided by the e-mail, in any case any updates must be made no later than the deadline 27/06/2018, 12.00 noon. Please note that the University can be contacted for any support needs by the candidate until 24 hours prior to the deadline. Please note that in case of an high number of applications and / or weight of the materials loaded by the candidates the system might become slower, Therefore it is suggested not to start the process close to the deadline.
NB: the University does not take on responsibility for wrong or late communication of addresses, nor for any communication problem not depending on the University.
Up to 100 points, specifically: For qualifications, publications and possible tests, from 0 to 60; For interview, from 0 to 40.
The interview will be held in any case on 28/06/2818, h. 14,00 p.m. (Rome CET) at the Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics and Statistics, Ca' Foscari University of Venice, - Scientific Center, Zeta Building - floor 1 - Prof. Agostino Cortesi office, Via Torino, 155 – Mestre (Venice). The short-list of the candidates admitted to the interview will be available on 28/06/2818 office Prof. Agostino Cortesi . Any postponement, will be published on the University’s webpage (link). Candidates will be required to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and expertise:
- Privacy and security issues
- Static Analysis Techniques
- Programming Languages for industrial systems
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Italian (in case of foreign candidates) Candidates living farther than 200 Kms from Venice may ask to hold a telematic interview.
For more information click"LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.