IAWA Scholarship for Female Students
The International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) is again inviting you to apply for a scholarship opportunity for female BSc and MSc students from the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Technical University of Delft. IAWA is a US-based organization that supports, cultivates and brings together female leaders in the aviation and aerospace fields. Together with a selection committee from TU Delft, they will select one student who will receive a one-time grant of $5,000 to be used for tuition fees. The deadline for handing in your application is 09 May 2018 9:00 AM.
Who is it for?
- A female BSc or MSc student in aerospace engineering at TU Delft
- Who has a good grade point average
- A passion for a career in the field of aviation or space
- Who could use the financial support
What do you need to do?
- Fill in the application form
- Write a brief motivation (max one A4) explaining why you have the passion to pursue a career in aviation or space and what your ultimate goals are
- Explain why you chose to study aerospace engineering and also why you chose to do that at TU Delft. Feel free to answer this question creatively (make a vlog, write a blog, give a pitch, etc.)
- the completed application form,
- the motivation,
- the creative explanation,
- your CV and
- study progress overview to firstname.lastname@example.org (the Faculty’s communications manager) before 09 May 2018 9:00 AM.
What will happen next?
A selection committee from the Faculty consisting of Chiara Bisagni (Full Professor Aerospace Structures and Computation Mechanics), Aldert Kamp (Education Director), Madeleine Bos (Head of Education and Student Affairs) and Ineke Boneschansker (Manager Communications) will select a maximum of four candidates who will be presented to the scholarship committee of IAWA. The committee will inform the faculty and the winner before 1 June 2018.
The scholarship fee of $5,000 will be made payable to TU Delft. It will be used to pay (part of) your tuition fee. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact via mail (email@example.com). More information on IAWA can also be found on their website: www.iawa.org.
The Faculty is committed to stimulating women to study aerospace engineering and become leaders in the aviation and space industries.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.