Call for Papers
The Organising Committee of The Asian Conference on Ethics, Religion & Philosophy (ACERP) is calling for abstract submissions. To present your research at the conference your abstract must first pass double-blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fees, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
Conference Theme & Streams
Conference Theme: Surviving and Thriving in Times of Change
The conference theme for ACERP is Surviving and Thriving in Times of Change, and the organisers encourage submissions that approach this theme from a variety of perspectives. However, the submission of other topics for consideration is welcome and we also encourage sessions across a variety of interdisciplinary and theoretical perspectives.
Submissions are organised into the following thematic streams:
- Medical Ethics
- Business and Management Ethics
- Ethics in Education
- Ethics, Law, and Justice
- Ethics and Globalization
- Ethics and Science
- Comparative Ethics
- Linguistics, Language and Ethics
- Theism and Atheism
- Feminism and Religious Traditions
- Religion and Education
- Religion and Peace Studies
- Mysticism, Faith, and Scientific Culture
- Interfaith Dialogue
- Comparative Religion
- Linguistics, Language and Religion
- Interdisciplinary – Conflict Resolution and Mediation Studies
- Philosophy and Religion
- Philosophy and the Arts
- Philosophy and Public Policy
- Philosophy and Technology
- Philosophy and Culture
- Philosophy and Education
- Philosophy and Peace Studies
- Comparative Philosophy
- Linguistics, Language and Philosophy
How to Submit Your Abstract
- To submit, go to IAFOR's online submission system.
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to create a password.
- Submit your abstract (maximum 250 words), choosing from the presentation formats (Individual, Poster, Symposium, Workshop
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird or Advanced Registration rates.
- Your abstract will undergo double-blind peer review and the results will usually be returned to you within three weeks.
- If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email containing your official receipt.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: