Duration of Degree Program
2-3 academic years
3-4 academic years
4. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Ⅴ Application Materials
Applicants shall submit the following application materials to the Admissions Office (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University by post or in person.
Admissions Office (Postgraduate Programs), Room 231, Dormitory Building 31, Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University.
No. 38 Zheda Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 310027
Tel: 0086 571 87952848
Note: The application package should be labeled “Application for Zhejiang University Scholarship 2014”
- Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University, pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mm×45mm in size).
Applicants shall fill in and submit the application form via the Student Login first (link), then print and sign the Application Form produced by the online application system.
- Application Form for Zhejiang University Scholarship, pasted with a recent photograph. Applicants shall fill in and submit the application form via the Scholarship Applicants Login first (link), then print and sign.
- Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Professor, (download). (If any)
- Highest degree certificates, which must be original documents or notarized copies. If applicants are university students, they shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts, which must be original documents or notarized copies. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Photocopies of language (Chinese or English) proficiency certificates. Applicants for Chinese-instructed programs must provide the photocopy of HSK certificate. Applicants for English-instructed programs must provide the certificate of TOEFL or IELTS test score. (Not required for English native speakers)
- A photocopy of passport.
- Personal statement, in Chinese or English, should include study and work experience, reasons for application and study proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English. (Professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter.)
10. Published academic papers or other academic achievements. (If any)
- Remittance receipt of the application fee (RMB 400 yuan). (Bank account )
The incomplete application materials will not be processed.
Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of the application.
Zhejiang University will examine all the application materials. Decisions for granting the scholarships will be made on the basis of the applicant’s competitiveness, academic record and other preset standards. List of Scholarship awardees is expected to be announced in middle of July.
Ⅶ Additional Notes
1.Scholarship students must go through the Study Review each semester. The scholarship will be terminated if the student fail in the Study Review.
- The Zhejiang University Scholarship's period is the same with the study period on the Admission Notice and CAN NOT be extended.
- Scholarships of the students who suspend their studies due to illness or for other reasons will not be reserved.
4. The International College of Zhejiang University is responsible for the interpretation of the scholarship granting procedures and regulations.
This opportunity has expired. It was offered by iczu.zju.edu.cn