About the summer school
The purpose of the event is to help you and other participants develop a unique set of skills that can be used in your professional and personal lives, as well to offer you an opportunity to create a network of young leaders and youth-led organisations. Accordingly, the program is drawn up that embraces various formats, such as: taking part in workshops and case studies, being inspired by captivating master classes and meeting other young ambitious people from all around the world. Cultural events in the program with informal, networking and socialising activities will accompany the working part of the event.
Why you should participate ?
- To develop a unique set of skills that you can use in your professional and personal life, such as intercultural sensitivity, effective marketing skills, through workshops, and simulation games.
- To experience team working and thinking like an entrepreneur, which will support you in developing your competencies on an international business level.
- To enjoy the cultural program with informal and socialising activities that support developing a network of the young leaders and youth-led organisations.
Participants & Selection Criteria
In order to take part in the Summer School, you and other applicants will go through an intensive selection process. Those who can demonstrate their social responsibility and commitment have the biggest chance to be selected. Attendees, from an age range of 18 till 35 years old, that have successfully passed the selection process will come from diverse backgrounds: social and business enterprises, non-profits, social activists, journalists and media workers, artists, educators, young researchers, scholars and simply outstanding students. In previous events, we had global representation originating from Argentina, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Croatia, Gambia, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Macedonia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Paraguay, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Serbia etc.
There is place for 30 international participants to take part in the event. Due to high interest in our events, YT will make a selection and only provide most interesting candidates with an invitation.
Please read carefully these selection criteria, to ensure your eligibility to the event:
- Young people 18-35 from all around the world;
- Students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, startupers;
- Fluent in English.
As participant you can expect to:
- Be inspired by all ambitious ideas and all knowledge that will be shared by our honourable guests.
- Have a unique opportunity to network with 30 international and 30 Chinese young like- minded people.
- Have a valuable working and learning experience.
- Enjoy the cultural program with informal and socialising activities in the amazing city of Beijing
As participant you are expected to:
- Only to apply if you are certain you are willing and have the chance to take part in the event.
- Take part in all workshops that are offered by the program.
- The program, food, and accommodation are covered by Youth Time. Please take into consideration travel and visa costs are at your own expense. YT offers visa support but do not offer travel grants.
- After invitation by YT, pay administrative fee of € 150,- (Only after payment your participation is guaranteed).
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: