YFA Scholarships For Students of the Armenian State Universities
Youth Foundation of Armenia (YFA), with the support of the Armenian Government and The Ministry of Education of the Republic of Armenia, announces call for applications for scholarships.
The applicant is eligible if he/she:
- is enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at one of the state universities of RA,
- is in his/her first academic year,
- was not included in the free of tuition system,
- is a citizen of RA.
And the applicant should fulfill also at least one of the terms stated below:
- be a member of a socially needy family,
- be a person with the 3rd group of disabilities,
- be a student from a bordering village (the list of the bordering villages can be found here),
- be a student who has got excellent marks from the exams and modules of the first semester of that academic year,
- be a socially active student.
The applicant must provide the following documents:
- A copy of passport and/or ID card,
- A reference from the regional body of social welfare of the applicant,
- A copy of student’s record book verified by the Dean,
- A reference about the applicant’s social activities given by the Student Council or Student Assembly (signed by the president of the Student Council),
- A copy of the academic transcript verified by the Dean’s Office,
- Only the students from bordering villages: a reference from the local self-government body,
- If providing ID card: also a copy of his/her high-school diploma/birth certificate,
- And the scholarship application form.
The deadline for the application submission is February 10, 2017. Application Packages are accepted every weekday from 10:00-17:00 at the office of YFA (Teryan 74, Yerevan, RA). The break is from 13:00-14:00.
The scholarship application form can be downloaded here.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: