Prove you’re a global citizen by applying for our Talent Scholarship
We offer a total of 9 scholarships to students who would like to start their Master programme during the academic year 2015-2016. At € 5,000 each, the scholarships covers a large sum of the university’s tuition fee and will only be awarded once. The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver of € 5000.
You are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
You are enrolling for the first time for one of our International Master programmes
- The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver of € 5000.
- You have fully completed the scholarship application form
- You will have been provisionally accepted as a student on or before 31 March
- You have written an essay, as explained below (deadline 31 Marchl)
When you are writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community. The university has appointed a committee to judge all essays, which should be submitted before 31 March 2016. The judges will select the 9 students whose essays will have impressed them most and reward them with a scholarship. The decision of the jury will be binding.
By submitting your essay, you are giving us the right to publish it, if we so wish. We will also expect the lucky winners to help us with evaluations, and developments regarding the internationalization of our institute. We’re sure you’ll agree that this is a small price to pay for getting an education that will open up avenues to an interesting and successful career in a field of your choice.
If you have any questions before you apply, please send an email to email@example.com
Please note that allocation of these scholarships, is only possible after you have been conditionally accepted
The scholarship application process
- Step 1 - First apply to the Master programme of your choice
- Step 2 - Write an essay: When writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Check the essay guidelines before you start writing.
- Step 3 - Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November 2015 - 31 March 2016.