Workshop + Summer School in Advanced Computational Metagenomics
ELIXIR-IIB is glad to announce a week-long Workshop & Summer School events in Advanced Computational Metagenomics.
A two-day workshop will precede a three-day intense training school where eminent specialists in the field will be delivering interdisciplinary training in computational metagenomics.
We offer three different registration options:
- Workshop only
- Three-day school only
- Both events
The workshop is open to all and will be able to host up to 100 people, whereas the intensive hands-on training course, for organisational and logistic reasons, is restricted to max 40 attendants.
Full details and the pre-registration form are provided below
WORKSHOP AND SUMMER SCHOOL DATES:
- Workshop: 19-20 June, 2017
- School: 21-23 June, 2017
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
- Workshop and Summer School:
- early registration: 20th April, 2017
- late registration: 2nd May, 2017
- Workshop: Salone degli Affreschi, Palazzo Ateneo, Università degli Studi di Bari “Aldo Moro”, P.zza Umberto I, 1 - 70121 Bari
- Summer School: Una Hotel Regina, Strada Provinciale, 57, 70016 Noicattaro, BA
|Students & Young Researchers||Academia||Industry|
If you want to book a seat in the Workshop, the Summer School or both, please fill in the Pre-registration form. You will be contacted soon to complete your registration.
The workshop registration fee includes: attendance to scientific sessions, a printed copy of the book of abstracts, coffee-breaks and lunches.
Social dinner fee is 30.00 € for participants (all categories and deadlines) and 45.00 € for the accompanying people. Accompanying people may pay on-site.
The training course registration fee includes: attendance to the training, course material, coffee breaks, lunches and dinners for 3 days.
We have a deal with the Una Hotel Regina until May the 10th:
- Double room for two people: 105 euros (52.50 per person) including breakfast
- Doble room for one person: 80 euros including breakfast. For room booking, please, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please notice that after May the 10th, the price of rooms will raise to 160 and 130 euros, respectively.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: